We make professional web sites for individuals and small businesses at competative prices. Our skills make it possible to integrate many types of objects and media into your web site, for example; interactive animations, e-mail forms and discussion boards.
How we create web sites:
- We mainly use a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor to create the layout of web sites, for extra functionality we manually write HTML code.
- We create our own graphics for the interface unless graphics are provided by the client, we make web sites to the specifications of the client.
- When requiring a script (CGI, PHP, JavaScipt, etc.) we either use an already exsisting script our write it ourselfs.
- Our web sites are tested on many different browsers and platforms such as Internet Explorer (Win/Mac), Netscape/Mozilla, Opera, Camino, Safari, Konqueror and OmniWeb.
- Once we have completed your web site we will set it up onto your web server at no additional cost or you may set it up yourself if preferable.
- After completion if any mistakes do occur and are caused by us, we will fix it as soon as possible.
Click here for a portfolio.
Click here for information on purchasing and costs.
If you have an enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.
We do not provide any hosting space, nor do we register domain names but we will assist in finding hosting space and registering domain names. Pricing depends on the complexities of the web site.